Monday, November 8, 2010

A year? Seriously?

I just remembered the other day that I have this thing. I'm not sure what I thought I would write about but now I know...I haven't touched this thing in a year. Wow!

Anyway, cupcakes. I have to make 18 cupcakes for my daughter's school birthday party. I had it in my head that I would breeze in and be all Martha Stewart like with some Coconut Cupcakes...her recipe of course...but now that I'm getting started with it, I'm feeling a little less than Martha. Apparently I'll need cake flour which annoys me because I am definitely going to have to go to the store and I don't want to.

Wouldn't it be lovely if when you wanted to make something in the kitchen you could just close your eyes, do a little dance, say what you want and POOF, there it is?

So yes, Coconut Cupcakes. I have three and a half weeks. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment